Friday, November 2, 2012

November Muse-A-Pal-Oosa!

Are you ready for another fun Moxxie blog hop?  For November we are focusing on the Forever Family line.



This amazing color palette is perfect for family portraits, heritage photos, and even a pretty fall-themed layout! The front sides of the paper are title papers for each member of the family, and the back sides have a variety of both masculine and feminine patterns for you to use to accent your photos. Card makers and papercrafters the designs are small, so even on a cut down piece of paper, you are still going to get the colors and textures of the large design.

In addition to these great papers, the embellishments will help give your creations a family-type flair. Use them as titles, journaling spaces, accent pieces, and embellishment clusters to finish off your pages.

The Moxxie Muses have put together some awesome ideas for this line and you could win the collection.  All you have to do is hop through the blogs and comment on each one.  For an extra entry, comment on the Facebook page and "like" us if you have not already.  How simple is that?   Comments need to be made by Midnight Tuesday Nov. 6 and the winner will be announced on Wednesday th 7th on the Moxxie Blog.  Our international customers and fans are free to play along if you are willing to pay the shipping if you are the winner of the prize.

Here are the blog links for hopping.  Just start at the top (Moxxie blog) and work your way down the list until you have visited all eleven blogs.  We are so happy to have you joining us and hope you enjoy the projects we have made.

Happy hopping!


 
Now that Halloween is over my decor is looking a little sparse.  So, I wanted to make something I could leave out but still change the pictures if I so choose.  I wanted it to feature our boys so the Brother paper from this line was a perfect jumping off point.  I was so happy to use this paper.  The colors are perfect for my home and the brown is my "go to" brown for tons of projects.  To me it is the perfect brown.  LOL!


I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to a painted block of wood.  Then used some of the other beautiful papers for the three other blocks.  I used the twine to hold the pictures in place and they just slide out if I want to change them later. 






I thought it turned out really cute and is a fun addition to my decor. 

Have fun hopping!  Hop over to Rebecca's Blog next. 

Until next time,
Michelle




18 comments:

  1. Beautiful and love this idea Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not tell you how MUCH I **love** this idea! What handsome boys, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool. I love the looks on their faces. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, such an amazing idea...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous idea! I love your altered projects so much. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun idea! Love how you made the photos changeable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea using twine to interchange photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! the black and white photos are so perfect with this color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice masculine layout using this awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always sad to see Halloween go because the lack of decorations too but those blocks are brilliant! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clever project, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and clever project Michelle!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super project! Thanks for sharing it with us! ~Bev~

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great project! I can see creating that for several different months or the different seasons! Thanks for sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete