Saturday, June 9, 2012

Moxxie Midway Madness!

Wow!  I am loving this line of paper.  There are so many choices of fun to play with.  I wanted to create a birthday card and a small gift you could give to a co-worker, a teacher, or, geez...even your mom!  LOL!  I think my mom would love it. 

Here is the card.  All of the products are from the Moxxie Midway Madness line except the ribbon, the folded piece of white cardstock and the black accent cardstock.

Papers:  Funburst, Which Way, Ticket to Ride
Die Cut Shapes:  Round popcorn bucket
Stickers:  Swirl, "A Grand Affair"


Here is the gift!  Are you ready?  

 
Cute, right? 

Papers:  Funburst (reverse side), Which Way
Die Cuts:  Popcorn, border
Sticker:  Snacks

I wrapped the microwave popcorn package with the paper and cut the edge with the scallop blade on my trimmer.  The M&M's are in a little plastic container.  I have had this for a long time so I am not sure where I got it.  A tic-tac container would probably work though.   I tied the M&M's on with a ribbon but I still needed to use a glue dot to keep it from sliding when it is picked up. 

Just a short, little, fun post.  I hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time,
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! The colors are so fun and bright, perfect for a bday gift and you decorated it up so awesomely. Really, really love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift set! These papers are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is just adorable! The card is perfect and who wouldn't absolutely love to receive those treats?!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete