Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fish Stories

Well, I can tell you right from the start Jeff and I are NOT fishermen and we never have been.  So...the boys were only got to fish when my dear Uncle Bud would offer to take them.  He is such a nice uncle.  Anyway, this is one of those times and I can't believe I actually got some pictures from the event.  Lucky, huh?  Especially now that Moxxie has this great fishing/camping line.  You can't help but love it and the two pictures that I had worked really well.  I am very pleased.






What do you think?

I hope you enjoy your scrappy day!

Until next time,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great photos, love how you bordered them and the buttons and hooks are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ange! I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete