Friday, April 12, 2013

Paws N Claws Mini Album

Hi everyone!  Are you ready for a really fun project?  I had so much fun making it and it really did not take me very long which is a bonus, right?

If you love mini albums like I do then you should check out the Practical Scrappers blog today.  It has a lot of altered items and mini albums featured.  Mine included!

I used Moxxie's Paws N Claws line for this and printed my pictures in black and white.  I also used a brie cheese container for the cover.


To decorate the sides of the container I used some fun decorative tape, washi tape, trendy tape...you know what I am talking about.  This is my new favorite embellishment and the grey polka dot was perfect for the round mini book cover.


I used a ribbon to secure a ring on the first page so it is easier to lift the pages from the cover.  That is Chloe!


Here are some of the inside pages.  I used the tape to secure the edges of the circles so they would stay together and accordion fold back into the cover.  The photos are all on tags that can be removed easily then placed back into the pocket on the page.





The black kitty is Ali.


The big guy is Pee Wee and the little one is Lizzie.


I hope you enjoyed the mini album/altered art project for today!

Supplies used:
Moxxie's Paws N Claws line - all pattern papers, rub-on's and stickers that are kitty related
Washi tape
White dotted swiss paper
Worldwin Treasures solid paper - Cool Mint
Bo Bunny - Licorice Double Dot paper
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink - Coal Miner
Corner rounder

Until next time,
Michelle


2 comments: