Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life - Week 4

Moving right along....here are my newest Project Life pages.  I decided that when I printed the book the inside edges of the page (closest to the middle of the book) would need to be moved away from the edge more than the other edges to account for spine of the hardbound book.  So, I went back to the previous weeks and fixed those then created these pages with the new format.  I am still unsure if the edges are going to be too close.  I am hearing from others that the actual printed image is a little larger.  I definitely experience this with my printer but I was sure that this would not be a problem from a professional printing service such as Shutterfly or Persnickity Prints.  So, I think when I go to print I should probably start with just a couple of pages, then have the book done.  Maybe I am fretting over nothing but that would be a lot of work to go back and change everything.

I thought this week my pages turned out really fun and colorful.  Thanks to the M&M's and Skittles.  So I added some other elements and did some re-coloring so everything would match.  I think it turned out nice.

Here is week 4 page 1:


And page 2


And the double page


See how I have adjusted the middle?  I think that will allow for the binding much better.

I hope you are working on your books too whether they are digi or traditional.

Until next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment