Sunday, May 1, 2011

Craft Room Inspired Digital Kit

When I was designing my craft room last summer I knew in my mind exactly how I wanted it to look down to the colors on the walls and my work space. There was never a doubt that it would be mostly green and brown. True Michelle colors! But I love the earth tones so I looked to see what I had in the garage and used some golds as well. It turned out just how I knew it would. Beautiful!

I used a picture of my space and made a color palette for this awesome digital kit. I call it The Craft Room Collection. It includes 9 papers, 3 chipboard flowers, 3 chipboard scallops and a layered template. It is available free to those who take my digital class!

I teach digital scrapbooking at The Craft Spot and offer monthly classes. My next beginning class will be on Tuesday, May 24th!

Take a look at the mini kit and the layered template. Plus I made a sample page using pictures of my craft room...of course!





No comments:

Post a Comment