Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scrappers Guide Premier Membership

I am really excited about joining the Scrappers Guide Premier Membership. Each month I will receive a new digital scrapbooking kit, a quick album made to match the kit, 4 tutorials (this is why I joined) and access to the premier portion of the website and discounts on merchandise in the store.

I have looked at this site and received their e-mails for about a year now and never felt like I would get much out of the monthly membership. I just thought I could pay for each tutorial separately and would gain just as much knowledge. I was just floored by the tutorials I received and can't wait to take the time to sit and learn from them.

I played with the kit last night. It is a family kit but the papers are just fun and could be used for any theme. Here is the page I made.

I really love it and will be posting it to their forum. I hope you like it too.


Check out scrappersguide.com when you get the chance. If you are a digital scrapper you will love it just like me.

1 comment:

  1. I love this kit - it's super cute. I really need to get back in my scrap room soon. Your kitties are adorable. Don't you love looking back on kitten photos and wondering what happened to that tiny thing?

    ReplyDelete